• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Did you guys know....

Kaiserjeeps

That Spunkysmotorpool will steal your money if you order anything from them. Just so you know.
I don't take getting ripped off lightly.

Look... It's helen Breeden's address

265 kings court W.

Williamsburg VA 23185

And I'll be, a phone number. feel a little stressed at work? Wife got you down... Well dial this number and let her have it. 1-757-564-1373 We used to hang horse thieves. Thats her home. Yes she is a thief.

Trust me If I lived closer I would be doing lawn jobs to say the least. I have a zero tolorance policy against stealing. Do I sound pissed.... Mmmmmm good..

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What did they rip you off for? They used to be good folks to deal with, don't know what happened but they've really morphed into thieves.

Loose Deuce

This a new place to me and looks like they have some good prices on used wheels $25.00 each. What are the problem with them if you dont mind saying, I guess we need to know this kind of stuff. You can PM me if you like.

Dieselsmoke

As a moderator, I really think that before jumping on the forums with such a post, that you should give us a little background info on the transaction.

Kaiserjeeps

I was and still am pretty pizzed off. Here is the back ground. No PM's here as all of you should know about thieves. I won an Ebay auction for 1 canvas end curtian. I saw their webpage that they claim does not exist. I called the number and had a great conversation with both Helen and Harold. They offered a second curtian for double the price. I wanted two and said sure. I sent the 70.00 bucks and that is the last of it. Harold called me and said Helen is the one I needed to deal with. So far nothing at all. I realize the money is gone and eventually I will need to understand there are serious scum in the world, AND get over it. But not before I twitch for a little bit. Delete this post if you want. People should know. I am never going to apologize for being angry in a situation like this. Knowledge is power. I intend to hound them for a very long time.

Deuce-bigalo

Sorry to see you so [:(!] Kaiser! I am sure your ready to go Rambo and start kicking some :boxer: !!!

Well, asking the obvious, but did you take the Paypal/E-Bay route about never receiving the goods? I have had to do that in the past (they actually kicked off the member from e-bay) and it actually had been a benefit (with positive resolution.)

I feel for you and by adding my [2cents] I would say that perhaps we should create a Forum specifically designated for the purpose of waning people from being the second or third victim in a situations like this. It sounds like you have a justifiable recourse, however I don't see anything listed about them mentioning whether or not it was ever shipped, if your money was received or what seems to be the hold up (does Harold know what Helen is doing and visa versa?)

I don't see a problem with posting this type of information and agree with DS that your hot right now, but we as a community need all facts as well as your experience to assist us in staying away from matters like this and to help in anyway possible. I can't comment on your statements about the 'lawn care' yet just understand our perspective as outsiders to this.

Sincerely sorry that you have become a victim of this circumstance, and I hope for a quick and positive outcome!!

Keep your chin up and let us know if there's anything we can do! [thumbzup]

John

Kaiserjeeps

Thanks John, I paid through a money order in February. It's just plain gone. I did all I could with Ebay. They don't care at all. My temper has been a little elevated lately. I have had a health issue come up (spine and hip arthritis) that has been keeping me awake at night and causing pain doing basic stuff like walking. After a month of not much sleep my fuse is pretty short. I just got the diagnosis and the meds. I actually slept well last night. Pretty cruddy since I am only 40. I don't think I would react to this magnitude if I were feeling better. I still hate thieves though. I think a warning forum could only help potential buyers.
I usually sit back and breathe for a day when I feel this angry. Makes for a better delivery. Anyway...

Deuce-bigalo

Yes, don't add to the Hip & Spine problems High Blood Pressure! One thing off topic I can suggest (first hand) is you may want to look into someone within your area that does Accupuncture. I have been doing it twice a week for the past 2-3 months for an automobile accident and it's help my recovery emensely!! Trust me, it's worth looking into!!

John

Pappa-G

I had won a heater for a duce on E-Bay from Spunkysmotorpool and I sent over a dozen e-mails and finally got their phone number and was fed a line of," the computer is down and so forth." So I gave them another week and never did get a total due for the heater. So I did the negative feedback thing.

I under stand things happen, but just be FAIR!! [complaining] ~Pappa-G

Kaiserjeeps

I am battling my insurance company about the validity of accupuncture. I think it will fly. Thanks John...

Pappa-G, that might be a good reason for a deadbeat ebayers forum. You could check it and decide to buy elsewhere.
Oh well... Have a good weekend.

da_sgt

Must be the Naglich's Grampa :devil: AKA Foxhole Joe, take the money and run. Butthole joe won't use paypal or credit cards so it's really hard to make a claim, in the end we will prevail.......Just don't buy from these fool's no matter how rare or good the deal is :nono:

Kaiserjeeps

Thats weird. I have heard about a few bad apples. Personally I am glad to be informed. Funny thing is I have bought from foxholejoe and thought it went fine. Yet you get shafted. I hear about others thinking spunksmotorpool is fine to deal with. yet I got shafted. I really don't get it. I am very careful about money orders now. I try to avoid ebay stuff that won't take paypal. I still hate thieves.

Deuce-bigalo

Well, if there is the need (and I feel there is) I would be willing to help maintain the new forum to warn folks about potential thieves!!!

John

Dieselsmoke

Thanks for sharing the warning with us Kaiserjeep, I whole heartedly agree that thieves should be strung up old west style :boxer: The only reason I said anything before is we needed more details on why you were so hot. I was a member of another nice forum that got shut down due to a lawsuit from a company that got badmouthed online with no info to back it up and would hate to see the same happen here :shocked: So now that we know why and how you've been ripped off blast away [:)]

Kaiserjeeps

I have lots of evidence. I realize I need to let it go. I start thinking about it here and there and it make me twitch I get so fired up. It's not doing me any good to get so mad. It just takes me a day or so to realize 70.00 bucks lost was getting off easy.. One of the guys on the Zone got taken for 2200 hundred dollars over some tool boxes. THAT would mean plane tickets and some time off work for me. I am not a big dude, but I would sure change their lives. Did I mention I hate thieves??? LOL...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks