• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diesel Fuel Dispersent. FPPF Fuel Power.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only time in my life I even heard of a fuel water dispersant was the BP oil spill. So this product is new to me. I like to try new things and so far I am pleased with this one. I know there are many fuel additives out there and my rule of thumb is not to put anything in the tank other than diesel, atf or motor oil. The owner of the shop was so convincing I just had to try it out since he has a fleet of trucks and even the maintenance guy Ron swore by it. I am happy I did.

I was at my fuel guys shop last week picking up a few things for a transfer pump and came across this product. I have read where some members have had problems with water in their fuel and there is no real way to alleviate this without draining the fuel, separating it then refilling with the good stuff.

In my work I drive a few Isuzu NP-R's. All 3 of them are 4 cylinder diesels that I know for certain I have never drained the tanks so I thought I would give it a try. The bottle says its concentrated and treats up to 250 gallons. So for each truck I added a 1/3 of a bottle to the tank on fill up. I must say I am impressed with the extra pep in the step from each truck. So I added this to my Deuce, 109 and a 1028. I only drove the Deuce since I added it and I can tell a minor difference in the pep. The truck idles smooth at 700-800 rpm and there is no smell. The 8 oz bottle costs $10.00. So the way I look at it I got all my diesel trucks treated for fuel moisture for a total of $20.00

I got this Intel off their web site www.fppf.com

Original Formula

Fuels have changed but the features of Fuel Power have not. Fuel Power is compatible with all grades of fuel and can be used year round providing several benefits.
Used regularly, Fuel Power can offer the following benefits:

• Totally disperses water.
  • Removes gum and varnish.
  • Creates hydrogen polar bonding.
  • Acts as a corrosion inhibitor.
  • Cleans entire fuel injector system.
  • Acts as a fuel stabilizer.
  • Increases combustion for greater efficiency.
  • Controls waxing and gelling.
  • Lubricates entire fuel system.
  • Contains No Alcohols!
  • Prevents formation of acids.
  • Prevents icing in fuel.
  • Greater efficiency means more power and increased fuel economy.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks