• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diesel Mechanic Houston area

3dubs

I am trying to see if there is someone on here that gets shop rates at M&D. I am not asking for prices to be posted just PM me. I need to get my IP rebuilt but the price I get is almost twice what I can get it for if I ship it out. I would prefer to have to done local but I only have my disability check from the VA.

3dubs

Diesel fuel is leaking out of it.

I had to rebuild the engine when I got it and replaced the IP because I was told it did not work. So I have a leaking IP on the truck and one I was told did not work in the garage. I called and a bench test cost too much. So I am going to bolt the original back on and see if it works. Even if it does work I would like to have an IP on hand. Just my luck it will go out when I am broke. The leaking one I will replace the O rings on the throttle shaft myself. This is what I drive everyday and I have to make sure I keep it running.

Last edited: