• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diesel tuning shop needed, central valley CA, for timing a 6.6 ford/New Holland

teletech

I bought a 6.6-powered F700 recently and it seems setting the timing just-so really helps wake them up so I thought I'd see if anyone here knows a shop, perhaps someplace around Bakersfield, who is good with timing the older Bosch mechanical IPs.
I can turn up the fuel and governor easily enough and will do that right after getting the pyro installed, but timing seems like there is some magic involved.

Any other helpful 6.6 advice would be appreciated as well.
I dropped a deuce water-purification van body on the back and expect to do some other deuce-ification as well but that body is so heavy I thought I'd better use something with a bit more power than a deuce, hence the civvy cab-n-chassis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks