• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Difference between M928A2 and a M35A3?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Randy, thanks for your perspective. Often, this list is missing the perspective of the actual user as most of us have never served and used these vehicles in the service.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"Difference between M928A2 and a M35A3"

For me it's a huge difference, Oh Man do I like the M928A2 :drool:
I'd also like to put M35A3 wheels & tires on my M36A2

Man I like those M928A2s, way out of my price range though

Attachments

dcwilkie

From a layman's point of view it's longer, taller, more comfortable with auto transmission and power steering. The hood is hinged at the front so it opens like a double-barrel shotgun revealing that outstanding Caterpillar engine.
Yeah- if I had $10K...:deadhorse:

Looks like you would need to go to the airport to turn that rascal around!

I would seriously worry about parts.

Seems like Deuce parts have started going up just since I've been on here. Maybe the less common trucks parts are already high (low supply) and maybe won't go up much more since the demand isn't quite as high?

Inquiring minds want to know!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks