• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dimensions M105 please help

koolex11

Hi

Can anybody give me the length and width of an M105 trailer box? The reason I want to know is that I have a cargo cover here but I'm not sure if it will fit on a 105. If you can I would also like to know the height of the racks and bows, or a much simpler answer would be LWH of a 105 cover.

Or, can somebody just tell me by looking if the cover pictured here is a 105 cover or a poorly fitted 101 cover...

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

papercu

There should be a part number on the front flap, the numbers you want are after the dash then search here or google it. Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks