• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dimensions of a M928 XLWB cargo bed

2StateTrigger

Can someone plz point me to a resource here at SS that shows dimensions of the cargo beds on the 5 ton trucks (it's actually the xlwb Cargo bed info that I'm interested in)? I'm looking for the info in Forum: 5-ton and up TMs....

Hopefully this will be in a schematic format....

Thank you in advance.

2StateTrigger

The TM 55-2320-272-14-1 Transport Guidance Technical Manual has what you're looking for. 244" x 88" inside 250" x 96" outside
Thx Castle Bravo.....just might have to try to find a decent cargo bed with drop-down side gates and then modify the cargo bed by cutting it in half lengthwise, then find another decent cargo bed and canabalize a good 2' wide center section then weld that center section onto the cargo bed that I'm wanting to widen....

Csm Davis

Thx Castle Bravo.....just might have to try to find a decent cargo bed with drop-down side gates and then modify the cargo bed by cutting it in half lengthwise, then find another decent cargo bed and canabalize a good 2' wide center section then weld that center section onto the cargo bed that I'm wanting to widen....
Sounds like you need an ISO bed uploadfromtaptalk1455038162199.jpg