• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Directions to Greenville, KY salvage yard???

Bryan45

Guys, I'll be in Greenville on Friday and wanted to stop by the big salvage yard down there. Anyone have directions? I'll be coming from the east down the WK Parkway.

Thanks,
Bryan

Desert Rat

Bryan,
take the Greenville US 60 connector exit. I believe it's the second one headed east. It's right by MM 48 or so. If you go up the gradual hill you missed the exit. Take the connector to US60 and backtrack east to the first stoplight. Make a right on (I think) KY 819. About four or so miles back west and you're there. When you see the Shannon Church brick sign on the left Howard's is the next house on the left. Park at his son's house next door also on the left and at the top of the small hill. Take pics of what Bjorn and I missed PLEEEESE!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man Bjorn, everytime I see that little trailer, I remember how close it came to being scrapped. I'm sure glad you came and picked it up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks