• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dirtbag XI

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ordered some spin on adapters. Gotta service the truck and go over the trailer.

TheRecorder

I am trying to stock the coolers up..........but I seem to be getting alot of empty cans instead.
Hey...., more change for fuel.

hole

Yes, they are Scotches, and manly ones at that. I could recommend a more fruity, and friendly Scotch, but where'd the fun be in that?
Manly, girlie, dont matter. Both make me want to beat the bejeebas out of everyone around me. I've learned to stick with lighter fare :beer:

BLK HMMWV

Note to self:
No Scotch for Hole unless you want Hole to B & A Hole.:snopes check:

How are you with Tequila ?:mrgreen:
Just checking to see what part of dirt bag I'm camping in . I bruise easy:hammer:

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Picked up an S250 shelter to transform into the dirtbag motel. Got it unloaded and in the garage today. Have to get new tires and fix the death wobble on my truck. Doubt I'll have the mule up and running by then, I ordered a bunch of parts for it last week. Looking forward to it!!

Attachments

BLK HMMWV

Well I did get the oil changed and then got a bit side tracked delivering Alarm clocks.
I ended up messing around with some stuff inside the truck and replaced a few sheet metal pieces I wasn't planning on and installing the new 3/4 " thick windshield glass and that led to running the wiring for the Tach so I have a Tach now .
Hope next weekend is sunny.
Back to hubs and diff's. and Zerk's then a test drive to warm up the trans fluids and if all looks good start loading it up for the trip.

Can't wait.

BH/CC

rat4spd

Tequila and Vodka are on my play nice list. It's the dark brown waters that rile me up:twisted:
I could never really do Vodka. Me an' Tequila had a fling quite a while back. She & Marguerite got to be rather expensive and distracting.

As for the flavour of yer vice, I've found that moderation is the key to preventing any un-intended malicious incidents.

hole

Picked up an S250 shelter to transform into the dirtbag motel. Got it unloaded and in the garage today. Have to get new tires and fix the death wobble on my truck. Doubt I'll have the mule up and running by then, I ordered a bunch of parts for it last week. Looking forward to it!!
Looks like quite the CUCV collection 8)

BLK HMMWV

You know the thought went threw my mind when I posted that that somebody might get the wrong idea. And guess what .

You have heard the term " The Cats Pajamas"
Well in this case I'm talking about this cats tires.

BH

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A sick mind is a terrible thing to waste...so I have been told. Got the spin on adapters today! A bit of shipping damage but me thinks they will be OK. Hole, got the MKT box done. You'd be proud. Wood and I did't mess it up!

hole

A sick mind is a terrible thing to waste...so I have been told. Got the spin on adapters today! A bit of shipping damage but me thinks they will be OK. Hole, got the MKT box done. You'd be proud. Wood and I did't mess it up!
Dont sell yourself short, for a metal guy you do great woodwork! I should have my parts anyday . Looking forward to this weekend, no rain in the forecast:grin:

hole

You know the thought went threw my mind when I posted that that somebody might get the wrong idea. And guess what .

You have heard the term " The Cats Pajamas"
Well in this case I'm talking about this cats tires.

BH
I'm pretty sure that cats dont wear pj's. I do know that they Really dont like socks pulled over their heads.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks