• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Disabling Glow Plugs Temporarily

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys, was gonna run some voltmeter testing on my fuel gauge/ sender and was wondering if there is a simple way to disable glow plugs? TM wants rotary switch in run position, but I don't want to keep cycling plugs to check circuits.. Rather not have engine blaring while I'm under dash probing either... I'm sure there's a quick solution to disconnect something.. Anyone ??? Thanks

Ocho Out

I found out while testing my transmission issues that you can unplug the glowplug controller. That is what the TM recommends when doing diagnostics so you are not cycling the glow plugs and draining power.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks