• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Disappearing Auctions????

Anyone else notice auctions disappearing from GL in the past 24-48 hours? I was following some items, all of a sudden they are gone before the stated auction times.

Anyone have insight into why this happens?

Thanks,

LongueCarabine

ranchhopper

Probably the same reason auctions slated for a certain week mysteriously get put back a week when there is a glut of a certain item that week depressing the prices so they spread them out and the reason because they can.

cornrichard

Don't give up hope entirely. About half the time the items are listed again soon. Also sometimes the items were not to be sold at all and someone made a mistake. Good Luck!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
GL can pull items for any reason they see fit.

Sometimes an item is flagged by the gooberment for some obscure reason and GL removes it or them.

Selling items for less than they are worth has never stopped GL before.

Motorcar

Had one on my watchlist that vanished the day I went to bid, I called the GL man there and he said that one of the items in the pile of several had been misidentified in the inventory. He assured me the number had been corrected and it was to go back through quarrantine and look for it in May......:shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks