• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Display invitation

shafer

Black creek heritage day is sat oct 2 in black creek nc - i am inviting you to display miltary vehicles at my car display and tractor show free of charge. info?
call me , clyde 252-239-0379, cell 252-363-1126, email- cshaferii@nc.rr.com
or visit the website www.cartractorshow.webs.com
thankyou

display is from 8am -2pm come and go as you wish
for directions google this address Black Creek United Methodist Church
200 Church st. Black creek Nc 27813

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Clyde , I guess I can drive the 1/4 mile over there [thumbzup]. Ive done it for you guys the last 2 years. Shoot me a email carolinamv@ymail.com or call me about it. I thought you were only doing the Car Show that was on the 17th of this month? -Talk to you soon , Jay

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcomi...invades-black-creek-heritage-days-2009-a.html - Last years thread. I brought 3 of my own MV's out with a ton of help from the CMVPA club and a few others on SS.

P.S. Are you doing MV trophies again ? Since you started it last year it went over great.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Yep, were going to try and make it sometime. Clyde cleared it up , theres no entry fee at all , plenty of parking, no trophies. Going to be a come out and park your MV for the day. They asked for MV's to fill in room since theres no car show to make it look bigger for the Black Creek Heritage Days. Its a nice small town festival.

Nice talking to you yesterday , Jay

shafer

Yep, were going to try and make it sometime. Clyde cleared it up , theres no entry fee at all , plenty of parking, no trophies. Going to be a come out and park your MV for the day. They asked for MV's to fill in room since theres no car show to make it look bigger for the Black Creek Heritage Days. Its a nice small town festival.

Nice talking to you yesterday , Jay
thanks so much............

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks