• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Distance between frame rails?

Mike O.

Looking for the distance between the frame rails on an M35 (A2 or A3).

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I already searched the forums and the TM is worthless without search capabilities.

Mike O.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The trick with search is don't expect the answer in the thread title and don't be afraid to open the thread. Might not find the answer but you might gleen some great information you didn't know you needed.

Vintage iron

Planning on putting a Eaton Roadranger in my M813. Should be plenty of room with the 5 ton. Be careful not to cut the frame. If you do, you need to reinforce it around the cut!

Mike O.

Would be in conjunction with a bob and possibly a crew cab conversion so I can move the transfer case back...I just want to know if it will fit between the rails.

monkster

The 5 ton and m35 have the same frame width as well as other commercal trucks. The dump truck (5t), the bed is a 14' gravel bed off of old Mack.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looking for the distance between the frame rails on an M35 (A2 or A3).

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I already searched the forums and the TM is worthless without search capabilities.

Mike O.
There's a new search function under the search menu that will yield google type results instead of the vB style results that can be lacking at times.

Always try to limit your searches down to the appropriate area. IE: Looking for deuce info? Open the deuce section and on the right hand corner of the forum, use the search function there to limit your results down to related topics.

TM's are back up in the main page and under the resources tabs. The TM's are in pdf format, so they're easily searchable. Just open the pdf and hit control + f to open a text search window.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks