• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Distributor

Texjun

My M37 came with a Distributor made by Superior Magneto Corp. Spec # AXS-1850 Ordnance # G741-7355734.

All of the TM's show Distributors made by Auto-Lite so one made by someone else is that a good or bad thing? They should be the same since they are both made to Ordnance # G741-7355734 one thinks.

The TM that has supplied the most info so far is TM 9-8030 but it does not go deep enough to show internals, is there a TM specific to the Repair or Rebuild of the G741-7355734?

M37 Distributer 006.jpg

Sigcon

My 1953 M37 has a Superior Magneto ignitor that looks like much yours. I use the Auto-lite distributor rebuild manual TM9-1825B to keep it tuned up. I see no significant differences between my version and the pictures in the manual. That same rebuild manual covers the horn, starter motor, and generator.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks