• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DIVISION ROADMASTER lic. plate

FrankUSMC

Found in a pile of parts today, the license plate for the front of the Division Roadmasters truck!
The plate has DIVISION ROADMASTER in bold black letters on it. This plate would look great on a CUCV with a light kit.....
I live between two Marine bases here, with REAL roadmasters running up and down the highway, I would get into soooooooo much trouble putting it on one of my trucks.
Some one needs to talk me out of it for there truck.
One of the few, Frank

ONTOS66

RE: Deuce Roadmaster

Oh Frank! You naughty dumpster diver. What a cool plate - I'm sure that it would be frowned on with your proximity to Real military bases. I doubt that anyone in New Jersey would even notice it on my CUCV - or better yet, my NJ DOT state truck!

Semper Fi

:)

"Now back in THE OLD CORPS ..... "

Do you know the difference between a "Fairy Tale" and a "Sea Story?"
A Fairy Tale begins: "Once upon a time .... "
A Sea Story begins: " Now this is no $hit ... "

CGarbee

Re: RE: Deuce Roadmaster

ONTOS66 said:
- or better yet, my NJ DOT state truck!
"

I LIKE IT :)
I wish that I had thought of that one, but it'd get me in just as much trouble on my NCDOT rig as Frank would get into having it on his ride... I don't live between the bases like he does, but I work in a building full of folks who are on base every week...

Armada

Hey Don. Yes, citizensoldier wheeled and dealed some stuff and this was one of the things the guy had. Got some other small cucv parts too. Hope to get it put on next week if the weather warms.

FrankUSMC

I am "thinking" of maybe putting the plate on my Brides 43 GPW jeep or the 1941 WC-1. Being the vehicles are over 60 years old maybe the MPs will not mind. But, I have gotten two tickets this year from the MPs, that is more than I ever got in 20 years on active service. Having to much fun!!!!
One of the few, Frank

FrankUSMC

Yea, your right......
If any one wants the licence plate (it has to be from the Marine 2nd MARDIV), $20 or best offer. You might be keeping me out of jail!
One of the few, Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks