• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dixie held her own...

chuck500cc

Went to lunch with the wife and on the way to pick up some paperwork from the office "Dixie" developed a mis-fire. Not good for a multifuel. :shock: Got to the office and found that the No.1 injector line had started to leak around the IP, like a flood! :shock: Making a panic move I went down to a Pep Boys down the street and barrowed a line wrench and gave the line a loosen/tighten thingy and was leaking less. On the way back the truck has a massive mis-fire and after a couple of middle fingers decided to give a look outside the door. The whole left side of the truck was covered in fuel. Had to drive the truck for about ten miles with the No.1 injector line completely broken off the IP. Me and my BIL made makeshift repairs and I got it home without further incident. [thumbzup] Ordered a new No.1 line from TNJ for $18, let you know how the first time order went. Pic's to follow. I didn't get any pic's of the shinny motor/underhood due to the fact I was more worried about stopping the bleeding by adding carb cleaner over the IP after repairs to check for leaks.

Chuck XD Fan

Attachments

chuck500cc

I didn't know the line had broken completly off untill I tried to make a hill and she was blowing a lot of fuel outside the L/F fender. It looked like I threw a rod! Ran like I threw a rod, without the expensive noise. :shock:

Chuck XD Fan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks