• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dixon May fair parade...fun and not-so fun

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
had the deuce in the parade today.

weather was great and the deuce was a big hit. at the end of the parade, i was getting out to talk to the riders when my wedding ring hooked the troop seat. i was lucky it didn't tear my finger off. This gives me a good reason not to wear it. 10 stitches later and a few cocktails and I'm good to go. the wife drove the deuce home. she did a great job!

Attachments

WyoDeuce

Ouch! I have heard stories from carpenters about fingers being de-gloved by a wedding ring. Glad to hear it wasn't any worse. 10 stitches in the finger is nothing to laugh about. Real nice looking deuce.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, where's the puke smiley!?? Glad it wasn't worse Mike. Your truck looks happier in Ca!! :driver:

waayfast

YOW--ooohhhh!!! Makes my eyes water just looking at that!!!Glad you still got all ten!!!I have heard of that happening to people--thanks for reminding us to be carefull climbing in and out of our rides!!

Jim