• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DMV says I need a smog check

lonegunman

My brother works for a company that is pulling all if it's diesel trucks out of Kali, they are doubling their charges to Kali customers and using gas or LP trucks. Why? The local commies are fining them for idling the trucks if they stop for more than 60 seconds. So no deliveries unless you park, good luck finding a parking spot or you gotta run gas.

My A3 passed the Wa state test, the standard for pre-1998 trucks is pretty black in the real world. Good luck in the twlight zone.

Harleighguy

I just registered my Deuce today here in Placerville, Republik of Kalifornia and had NO problems whatsoever... I walked up and told the nyce lady I have an out of state titled vehicle and want to get Historical Plates and title for here. I pays my money and walked out. Only thing I have to get done is a Vin verification by the CHP and the plates will be mailed to me. There is NO SMOG on something that old in this state. I was ready fo get the runaround too.... I was very pleased in the end.

shannondeese

I got it registered with no SMOG check. Finally. i printed out the law and took it to the registration service. He had to take it to DMV and then it was dropped. I should have my plates in a couple days. Right before I deploy for 6 months. Oh well. At least it'll be ready for when I get home.

Clay James

I just got mine registered. I went in, gave the girl the SF97, she typed some stuff in and gave me the title. Came back for the vin verification and registered it that day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks