• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do I need a EUC for a M101A3 trailer?

bob95065

I received a Paid in Full invoice for a trailer I won yesterday. The invoice says I need to pick up the trailer within 10 days of receiving the invoice. I thought I needed to submit a EUC for the trailer before picking it up. Do I? Also I want to get a plate for the trailer here in California. I take it I need a SF97. Anyone titled a trailer in California?

Thanks for the help.

Bob Elliott

Chief_919

Did you get the invoice, or a Paid in Full invoice? Does it have "Paid" stamped in red across it?

If it does, go get it. If it doesn't have the reda "Paid" on it, you need to send the EUC. You can view the invoice before it gets marked paid in full.

123mack

Make you appointment and pick up your trailer. For some reason, equipment that normally requires a EUC is sometimes listed in a non EUC auction. Consider yourself lucky for not having to fool with it. Don't rock the boat,and go get your trailer.

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought I read on here that you don't need one for trailers anymore. I just won a Gen-set on a trailer and I don't see where I need one either. Paid in full! Recovery next week.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If an EUC is required for that auction , the requirement will be in plain site near the bottom of the auction listing.
As Chief said above, there is a difference between the invoice and the "PAID IN FULL" invoice.

Here's an auction that just closed for a M101A1 trailer and the EUC is required
http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=4415824

Last edited:

3dAngus

I've bought three trailers this month and they all needed a EUC.
I've seen some slip through the cracks where they did not require one. I think it was a mistake. Like stated above, look at your invoice and see how it reads. It will tell you if you need the EUC, and you will NOT get the trailer if you need one and didn't do your job. If it says "Paid in Full" like you said, that usually means you don't need the invoice, but I would look it over, and go back and select your auction advertisement and look it over once again just to be sure. Or PM me with the eventid and lot number and I'll give you a second opinion based on what I see. Good luck with it. Those are nice trailers. I love em'.

pmramsey

One needs an EUC for 'naked' trailers. However, if the trailer has a gen-set on it, you do not need an EUC. It is almost simple but still fails the logic test.

Boreal21

Bases local to me have been changing the last couple of months. When I bought my skid mounted generator ~1 year ago, I needed an EUC. When I bought my boss a generator 1 month ago, I didn't. I've bought trucks and trailers locally in the past that have required EUC. Now the 2.5 tons require one, but the CUCVs do not :cookoo:

KsM715

Bob, give us a link to the sale that will clear it up. The lot description page should state whether or not it needs an EUC.

bob95065

I agree. I know about military red tape and would much rather avoid it. Also the longer it sits the odds that something may happen to my trailer or that parts may be swapped or dissapear go up. I need to get a day off from work next week.

The base is a 7 hour drive one-way. I am in for a long drive.

Bob

3dAngus

I got up this morning and did my EUC for yesterdayss win on a M-105. It took 30 minutes from start to completion. It's only because I have done a few before and just copy what was already done. It keeps getting easier and faster, and I get a response back from GL the same day it is under review. After the first, they're not that bad at all. Last one took 13 days to clear, and I'm headed for N.C. Sunday via Charleston for an overnight stay, while picking up my M101A3's modified/updated to M116A3s. My trip will be further than 350 miles, but not by much. Drove to Ft. Polk about 720 miles one way and back and find these trips enjoyable in some way. Make the best of it. Keep your eye on the prize. And safe journey!
BTW, plan on about 2 hours on the military installation to get it all done. For some reason, it always takes me longer than expected to make a simple pickup.

shootiniron

I won an M101A2 yesterday and it also had no EUC restriction.Printed out my paid in full invoice today.Should be good to go.Went back to view the auction lot and it came up as being pulled or not found but my bid history shows it.Hmmm.I'll call Monday AM and try to make a PU appt.

URBNFLX

Thats odd, I won a M101A2 last week and submitted the EUC(as stated in the auction) right after the auction ended and they sent it off to battle creek the day after... Once that clears, I can make the drive down to Barstow...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks