• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do you find it ironic.............

rod

Based on the following timelines do you find it ironic or a coincidence?

History -

- 2nd time buyer from GovLiq,
- 1st time needing an EUC
- 4/9/09 EUC shows as sent to BattleCreek
- Today at 2:48pm CT, I have online chat with Heidi from GovLiq just asking what timeframe to expect on EUC since it is my 1st time.
- Today at 3:25pm CT, I get email from GovLiq advising that my Invoice was ready to be downloaded.

So do you find it ironic or a coincidence that 35 minutes after I live chat with Heidi (whom is very nice and pleasant) my completed paperwork shows up?

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nothing is unusual at GL. The stranger it is, the more normal it is for them. I was begining to think they were adding time to the clock each time I checked on live chat.

JDToumanian

In an e-mail, a friend of mine was told that, "it could take up to 45 days or so". Aka, infinity. He made a phone call at the 46th day, and his invoice showed paid the next day.

My conclusion is that a squeaky wheel could get oil, but an annoyingly squeaky wheel could end up with it's paperwork in the circular file...:roll:

rod

Well i have an appt for Monday at 11:30am to "recover" the truck. I will load my duelly up with fluids, tools, parts etc... Dad will go with me to drive the duelly back. We will stop in Gadsden and pickup a friend who also bought a truck in the same sale at Redstone. If all goes well we will be on Hwy 231 head south out of Huntsville sometime after noon on Monday. So if you see 2 M35A2s and a silver crewcab duelly head south on Hwy 231, it will be us.

Will try to post pictures after we get back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks