• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do you live in the PNW? Do you have an M105 for sale?

merlot566jka

I emailed someone last month, I got a response, but I must have deleted it! I really need that trailer by mid August. I dont know if it was from this site, or somewhere else (craigslist?)

I want to trade you (6) 11.00X20 M34 (singles, Wheels and Tires)
OR
Cash
OR
both

I can pick up the trailer, and deliver the wheels if its under 350 miles from Gold Bar, WA (98251)

(and if you just have a traler you need to get rid of, let me know too! I'm looking for a good deal.)

merlot566jka

I am in the ocean on the USS Abraham Lincoln.... Cant really look, or bid, wont be there to pick it up!

yup, ive used search tempest... but the email I got back had a great price for the trailer...
I would like to find that guy!

Jinx

I emailed someone last month, I got a response, but I must have deleted it! I really need that trailer by mid August. I dont know if it was from this site, or somewhere else (craigslist?)

I want to trade you (6) 11.00X20 M34 (singles, Wheels and Tires)
OR
Cash
OR
both

I can pick up the trailer, and deliver the wheels if its under 350 miles from Gold Bar, WA (98251)

(and if you just have a traler you need to get rid of, let me know too! I'm looking for a good deal.)
Did you get a trailer yet?

If you need bows for the top, let me know. I've got a spare set for an M105 I'll give you. You helped me out with a headlight once. I'd be glad to return the favor.

hwcurtice

Did you get a trailer yet?

If you need bows for the top, let me know. I've got a spare set for an M105 I'll give you. You helped me out with a headlight once. I'd be glad to return the favor.
He got one. He's already home with it.

Look for his trip thread. It's been almost a month now.

Jinx

That's good to hear. Guess I should visit this forum more often. I could have lent a hand in recovering a surplus trailer from Ft. Lewis. He lives right up the road from me. (but not for long apparently.)

hwcurtice

That's good to hear. Guess I should visit this forum more often. I could have lent a hand in recovering a surplus trailer from Ft. Lewis. He lives right up the road from me. (but not for long apparently.)

Look for "The Epic Separation" under merlot566jka

He got home a couple weeks ago, in Oklahoma or Nebraska.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks