• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Doc's on the road again

Sometime in next few weeks looks like I will be takin a trip south this time going to Loweaseranana an see Tim-n-Trucks drop a few things off pick a few up at this time will be bobtailin the power stroke but can snag a trailer if need be to deliver or pickup and bring back in . will be going down 65,59,12. Or someping like that . So if ya think you need something taken down or picked up call me is best . 2cents2cents

goldneagle

If you are in the neighborhood stop by and say hi. We are at exit 80 I-12 about 45 miles from timntrucks. If anyone needs tires going north I have some 395/85R20's, 11.00 NDT and HMMWV tires for sale. Also have a M936 front winch.

Last edited:
Haven't done a road trip in a long time an looking forward to getting out an seein country and friends too. I will post Jeepie before I take off if anyone is thinkin they may want something dropped or picked up as it looks now will be bobtailin the powerstroke down unless I need to bring a trailer fer some reason .

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If anyone wants some m101 racks, now is the time to speak up! I can send any of my other crap (i mean high quality goods) with him too!