• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does anybody know what happend to TM America

CimmonsGuy

Deuce with a dead alternator. Did a bit of research on this issue and it seems that tm America has the answers that I need . Does anybody know what happened to my night in shining armor????:smile:

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll send him a text to his phone for you. Every once in a while I rattle his cage.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tell him DUG says hello. I've used his alternator setup for 3-4 years now with zero problems.

eagle4g63

I'll talk to him for you guys tomorrow.....he is just down the street from me and I keep a bunch of my stuff at his place while I am rebuilding my house.....He's been a mad scientist in his shop with his fun new stuff.......plasma tables and what not, cool stuff for sure. I have to go over and get my plate from my old jimmy that just sold anyway.

You guys are always welcome to get a hold of me if you need him and he isn't answering.....I'll just go over there and hand him his laptop :patracy:

rustystud

Deuce with a dead alternator. Did a bit of research on this issue and it seems that tm America has the answers that I need . Does anybody know what happened to my night in shining armor????:smile:
Don't give up ! It took me a year to get an alternator kit from him ! He seems like the kind of guy who has too many "brands in the fire" if you know what I mean.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not only one of his go-betweens when he stops communicating, I'm also a satisfied customer.

He said he was having trouble logging in again and had not responded yet. That's all it is.

Jeepsinker

I've been thinking about buying one of his alt kits recently too. I wish he still had an ad up so I could look at what he has to offer. It's been a long time since I looked at any of his stuff.

peashooter

Does anyone have any pictures or instructions of the TM AMERICA alternator bracket installed? I got a kit secondhand and looking at it, I cant figure out how it would install. I cant get in touch with TM AMERICA either.
Any help or picture showing how it mounts would be appreciated!