• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does anybody know what the light weight is on a drash trailer?

THANKS FOR READING THIS. I PURCHASED A NorthEast Fabricators DRASH Shelter Transport Trailer. THE HEATING AND COOLING UNIT IS A 96000 BTU AND IT HAS A GENERATOR ON IT. I DIDNT GET MUCH INFO AND I NEED THE LIGHTWEIGHT FOR THE SF97. THE AUCTION COMPANY ONLY HAS THE GVW WHICH IS 6000 POUND BUT I NEED THE LIGHTWEIGHT FOR THE EUC AND THE SF97. THE UNIT IS HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY. IF SOMEBODY HAS A DRASH TRAILER WITH (IM GUESSING A 20 KW GENERATOR AND A 96000 BTU HEATING/COOLING UNIT ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT.
INFO I WOULD LIKE IS
HOW MANY KW`S?
LIGHWEIGHT ?
HOW BIG IS THE TENT THAT SHOULD BE WITH THE UNIT?
THANKS

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you look in the TMs?

That info will be in there.

Will have max weight and shipping weight, etc.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It may be visible in the auction pics of the data tags.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
They are about 5500. My 5 ton didnt even notice it in the bed nor when it was towing it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks