• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

does anyone happen to know

turbovr6jetta

Where I might be able to purchase all the rubber isolating clamps that hold all the fuel injector lines in place. Not being as familiar with the TM's as I should be as well as using a tablet I havent found the part numbers for them but did find a reference that just called them "tube clamps". I believe I have thoroughly checked the usual sites eriks, saturn, tnj etc. I cant seem to find them anywhere. My truck was deficient all of them when I got it and I believe it to be part of the issue with my constantly failing injector lines. Any help would be much appreciated.

DUECE-COUPE

How many do you need. We have a place here that sells em let me know and i will see if i can get them and send them to you, if you send me the $ for the parts and shipping

turbovr6jetta

Thanks for the replys everyone

turbo, have you tried putting a want ad out here on the site? Perhaps there is a guy parting out a truck. Also did you try Kublos?
I might try that if I cant find them new, and I will try calling shops on monday. I was hoping to find them in some sort of online store.

What about trying to fab something up...?
I could. I would have an easier time if I had ever actually seen one, maybe even held one. And I would like some professionaly made in the original fasion if

How many do you need. We have a place here that sells em let me know and i will see if i can get them and send them to you, if you send me the $ for the parts and shipping
I dont know how many of them there are suposed to be for sure... Looks like there are many of them in different styles... Like ones that hold 2, 3, 4 lines and ones that have tabs to bolt to the block and some that dont. Maybe. Im not sure but I will try to get on the actual computer tomorrow and look through the TMs to figure it out

Memphis Equipment had them.
I will try calling them but they didn't have them listed in thier parts section.

Again, thanks everyone I am just going to have to put fourth some effort and call everyone during normal business hours in thier prospective time zones. That always proves difficult for me.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some of my previously owned trucks had blocks of wood crafted for the job. FWIW, any weird part I ever need has been sourced from White Owl. They are a great source for everything deuce and 5 ton.

Oh, a title related to the topic of your thread would sure help out a bunch for the next guy that does his fair duty and searches.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks