• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does anyone know how to reach OD Iron?

texascadillac42

I have tried calling OD Iron for about a week now, and have gotten nothing but an answering machine which is full, and a message cannot be left. I paid them to build a set of wheels and for some tires, all of which were to be picked up in FL next week. I have not been able to get a hold of anyone there, and next week is almost here..... If anyone could PM me, or help me out I would appreciate it, thanks!

That is a good question.. i have talked to him at 1-2 AM and hes a HR AHEAD OF ME... and he was still doing stuff and what not.. and would have to leave again for work early in the morning.. hes always on the go.. but i guess better then sitting down doing nothing...

mangus580

Actually I think he may have finally taken a much needed vacation for the last 2-3 days. He WILL answer email though I believe...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mr Cadillac, where are you picking up the wheels? I just dropped off 4 tires for him in Sanford FL. I didn't see the wheels there but I'm certain they are there. Is that any help?

devilman96

Hey J,

I sent you an email at your aol addy on 4/10 about them being ready for you to pick up and a second this AM replying to yours from 4/19...

I’m sorry about the phone thing but in all honesty I can’t keep my voice mail cleared out for a day and I’m actually trying to get it disabled permanently... It’s a nonstop thing (and I hate phones to begin with).

I took three days off last week, closest thing to a vacation in 3 years that didn’t involve a MV... wow... I forgot what it was like to sleep until 3-4PM... *grinz*

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks