• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

does anyone know

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
On the back of the fuel pump on a M923A1 there is a square box about 2"x2". It has 2 wires connected to a post by the bottom. What is the square box and where do those wires go. In TM9-2329-272-24-1 The TM says it is a fuel pump metering.
Does anyone know what that is, what does it do? and that is where the wires are connected I was talking about in my other post, (got it running Mostly).
Does anyone know what that box does and where the wires go that go to the bottom stud. Where would you turn the fuel down that is keeping it running when the switches are shut off. Or what would be best to do?
Bet you wish you had one of these. P'm talking about the truck guys LOL. I had to suffer all day with her helping work on my M923A1. That next to the truck is my beautiful wife. She loves racing, MV's, working on them, was one of my crew, was a tire changer. You can see from the one pic she carries a sig saur 45 auto all the time. Man did I get lucky or what? We have been married 9 years now, how blessed is that.
Anyway if anyone can still remember I am trying to find out some info I would be greatful.
Mark

Attachments

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, since you know how to post pictures, post a pic of the part in question and lemme have a look at it. I don't recall any wires on the back of the pump.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Picked up a NOS 24v fuel shutoff solenoid on ebay for $55 shipped;-) Eriks has them for $45 as well.
got one from napa for under $30, you can get these from any big truck parts house

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks