• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does anyone make a complete set of silicone radiator hoses for the M939A2 Series?

JohnnyBM931A2

I'm considering replacing all of my coolant hoses when I drain the coolant to replace it and install my block heater. They don't look bad at all, but if the price isn't too ridiculous I might just do them. However, a search online finds a seller here that carries this hose, a seller there that carries another one, etc. And it seems like different sellers also carry different colored hoses. I know it's not really important, but I am weird like that, and I would like all of the hoses to be the same color. I also discovered today that I need to replace the two little sections of hose that meet up with the aftercooler. I also want those to match too.. lol :) Anyone happen to know the I.D. of those hoses? I will just buy some lengths of silicon hose and cut them down to length.

Jayco36REQS

Let me look in my tri-walls.... I might just have what your looking for. I moved to FL a yr ago, and have 10 triwalls of parts I still haven't gone through. lol

JohnnyBM931A2

lol.. Nice :) I was able to find all of the hoses on eBay in generic form.. Most were from the same seller. 4 ply silicone 500 degree resistant. Upper and lower hump hoses, overflow hoses, heater core lines, etc. The only one that I couldn't find was the 90 degree bend hose. I found plenty of 2-1/2" 90's, but none with long "legs." They were all short 90's. Because of that I just ended up ordering the 3/4" hose for the aftercooler.. I bought 3 feet of it, and I will cut it down to size.

Let me know if you end up having them :)

tucker79

Iv found some nice upgrades in the marine surplus world silicone hoses, waterproof bluetooth radio, lots of waterproof electrical switches, fuse panels etc. but new can be pricey. They use these big Cummings in large boats. Probably much easier to find here in S FL than up there but check out some marine websites or use in seach on flee bay etc.