• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does Gl charge before the EUC comes back?

Bighurt

I'm not so sure about the portion in red, but the last three items I purchased requiring an EUC, I received a message from both corporate GL as well as one from the site manager informing me of thier days of operation and to please call to schedule an appointment. YRMV.
"The removal period is ten business days from the date on your invoice. The Buyer must remove all property awarded within this time limit."

I read it as the word "from" dis-includes the date of invoice.

I've only had one EUC and all I got was the invoice...

Your mileage may differ.

Jimma

They billed my cc immediately and then I waited 4 months for it to clear. They had my money the entire time. Its so nice to pay in advance for things. :-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks