• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dome Light install location suggestions

gurgulino

The seats are pretty good...feel better than the alternative Smitty's that a lot of people used in the past.

Confortable, can recline...and supposably behave well (last?) in an open cabin (water)... I think they look great with the 4point belts installed.

rjf189

The seats are pretty good...feel better than the alternative Smitty's that a lot of people used in the past.

Confortable, can recline...and supposably behave well (last?) in an open cabin (water)... I think they look great with the 4point belts installed.
Do those seat belts attach to the back of the seat or do they go down to the floor?

rcamacho

We attached all the way to the floor...
4 point seatbelts generally require mounting at shoulder level or less than 20 degrees down to avoid spinal compression on impact. It might be prudent to look at mfg recommendations for the upper belt mounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crapgame

I bought 2 M113-series domelights that I am going to attach to the interior backer plates for the LVOSS Launcher Mounts, so both Driver and Navigator have white/tactical illum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks