• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

donations

CCATLETT1984

To do that would not be an easy task, it would take a lot of time on the back end of the site, and even more time to keep updating it. This is something that may be easier to do after the next version of the forum software is implemented. Great idea though.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It is a good idea and we have talked about doing this in the past, but as Chris said, it is not an easy thing to do. We really appreciate our donors and encourage them to put their donor status in their signature for now.

mangus580

Gimpy it was considered to be more of a 'bracket' setup....

Your concern is one of the reasons I havent really dug into it yet though...

emr

I like the ratings, In my case i was going to donate a certain amount and noticed for a small amount more i could be in the next catagory, and I like My Son to see where we stand in the things also, I will not always be able to keep it at a certain level but feel i am doing a good thing being up there at least once...I certainly got my moneys worth, ...Randy

williamh

it would be something under you name that would look like this

SteelSoldiers $upporter

like how they have your rank or online status

no amount of what you gave them, just a way to make the donors stand out ...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: donations

steelsoldiers said:
It is a good idea and we have talked about doing this in the past, but as Chris said, it is not an easy thing to do. We really appreciate our donors and encourage them to put their donor status in their signature for now.
Thanks to everyone on the site and I have followed your suggestion.

steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks