• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Don't Know How This Happened?

scooter01922

You luck dog, I can't seem to provide adequate habitat to coax one MV to live here, you appear to be set up well enough that breeding pairs feel comfortable. Be careful, mom and dad might get protective of the wee one. :lol:

citizensoldier

Re: RE: Don

54reo said:
I kinda thought it looked familiar as well, citizensoldier. :wink:
Hehehehehehe.. Hahahhahhahaha ... I will never tell.. You have to keep the pens clean and provide some blues music for them to relax.. :roll: Then get them in the shoot and the old M819 has the longer boom to get the job done... Do I see the next dirty job episode?

Rattlehead

Wow, I am surprised as well! Now you've done it Dave, you'll have to stock all different kinds of parts! I'm still waiting for you to add to your M818, M819, M820 so you can have M813-M821.

ya. i will still be adding on to the fleet of 5 tonners. might be a little while tho. and your right, the parts inventory just got worse. But this little thing will be great for a run around vehicle. like a pickup with a 12' box. get this. i can just step onto the front bumper from the ground! without using the built in step. Low and sporty!

citizensoldier

A deuce "Low and sporty" now only you can say that.. Its off to build the Love Shack this summer and who knows what type of cross breading we will have going on!
Hey Rattlehead we are still looking for any of the 809's in our hemisphere.. I have to close my eyes some days and not send the info to Dave P so his wallet can stop steaming.. He needs the stable for his ponys first.. So what do I do! Ad to my yard orniment collection.. ODD never ends.. until your 6' under..

scooter01922

I never realized that the male truck was smaller, like with birds and such. I thought the only way to tell was to look for the stick shift :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks