• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Door glass track/channel felt

sjohn116

I have the metal tracks in the door to support the window glass, but there is almost no rubber/felt left in the channel. Just need the felt/rubber, not the tracks themselves. Local autoparts stores do not carry it, dealerships only sell it glued onto the tracks for specific vehicles, and for dealer prices. Does anyone have a lead on where to get the rubber/felt by itself, need probably 4ft per door, 2ft per track, either in strips or on a roll? Once sourced, I'll just tack in place with gorilla snot (weatherstripping adhesive).

Duckworthe

I bought mine at local craft store. It comes in 1x1 foot squares and is sticky backed. Just cut strips and folded it into the channel. Works for over a year now and only cost me $1.00. No more rattling window and the fear that it would break as it was banging around!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks