• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Door locks,

N1265

As time goes on, It is getting harder and harder to get my key into the door lock to unlock the doors . Is there a easy fix (or any fix ) for this ? I had a new key cut and it also has this problem

I do not want to have to but new locks AND a new ING. switch just so everything is keyed alike...

eagle4g63

If you get a new lock for the door, take it past the dealer(just the lock) and have them re pin it to the same key before you install it.........they do it all the time. It sounds like the tumblers inside are getting worn out, you might even try to take it out and have a dealer put in new pins, again pretty easy and might be cheaper than a new cylinder..............also on a side note if you get the lock from a dealer than they normally pin it to match for free.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks