• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Door Panel Installation Problems Galore!!

jplace1011

Is there a proper way or trick to installing the New LMC interior door panels on an M1009?? I place it over the silver handle first, the one that you pull to open the door. The Plastic Tabs/Clips that go on the panel and snap into the door just keep popping out of the door panel as soon as I try to install the panel. They move around inside the panels way too much. The door lock keeps clicking down too. This sucks because the knob on the lock has to be removed.

All of this is super annoying. Maybe I’m just a dork or what’s the trick to all of this??

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barrman

I have always gotten the interior door handle started. Align the lock threaded rod with the knob unscrewed. Then push it down into the window channel. Followed by the white push in pine cone looking things. The 2 screws on the arm rest and then the screws at the bottom of the panel.

jplace1011

I have always gotten the interior door handle started. Align the lock threaded rod with the knob unscrewed. Then push it down into the window channel. Followed by the white push in pine cone looking things. The 2 screws on the arm rest and then the screws at the bottom of the panel.
@Barrman The problem is the Plastic Push In Tabs. They just move all around! I’m thinking maybe I need measure things, then tape them into place, etc. It’s been a big pain in my butt!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks