• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drag Link/Tie Rod Needed for my M934A2

TexanOnTheMove

Does anyone know where I can find a new Drag Link/Tie Rod for my M934A2? My MV failed MD state inspection due to one of the joints having to much play in it.
It was difficult finding the NSN and part number for the part because the TM 9-2320-272-10 has a picture of the part and calls it a "Drag LInk". But in the TM 9-2320-272-24P-1, it's call a "Tie Rod".
Here's the NSN and Part number:

ITEM SMR PART
NO CODE NSN CAGEC NUMBER DESCRIPTION AND USABLE ON CODES (UOC) QTY
13 PAOOZ 2530011010084 19207 11669131 TIE ROD, STEERING ............................................ 1

If anyone can help me find another one, I'd appreciate it very much!

Thank you,

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I recall a post from another member who broke one off road earlier this year and there appears to be 2 types of set ups on M939's. He had pictures posted that were different than my set up?

Do you need a short (maybe 8-10 inches ?) outer tie rod that has the joint at the wheel and male threads into a female sleeve into the drag link (long cross bar)?

The other style has a outer tie rod that is similar but has female coupler at tie rod (instead of male threads) and screws into a male drag link?

Maybe post picture to be safe.

Both versions on epay. search M939 tie rod.

The male version is available aftermarket in Napa ncp 269-2485 or 269-2486. I don't recall at the moment which is right/left.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks