• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dragoon Engine Pics

dodgemain

Hi,
It has been awhile since I posted anything. I have owned my Dragoon for a few years now and have not had time to do much with it. Over the past month I have had some time to take it for a spin around the storage lot and do some cleaning. Would like to take it out on the road and local car shows but I have not figured out how to get it titled yet. All I have is bill of sale. Anyhow, though you guys might like to see a few pictures of the engine. I pulled the side covers to vacuum the leaves out and gather filter part number for some PM.
Thanks
000_0008.jpg000_0005.jpg000_0007.jpg000_0006.jpg100_4515.jpg100_4517.jpg100_4520.jpg

Madmedic

Does it have a data plate with the VIN # on it? Or have you been able to find the VIN in some other location? We haven't been able to find a Vin on ours yet, but the search continues

Dragoon300

Does it have a data plate with the VIN # on it? Or have you been able to find the VIN in some other location? We haven't been able to find a Vin on ours yet, but the search continues
The VIN was on a data plate, it was also stamped on the left front lifting ring. Your vehicle is very early and may not have even been given a full VIN, mine is of similar vintage and is stamped 14, later VIN numbers are: coded date of manufacture then sequence number like this "0625930172" for June 25, 1993 017220220523_172316.jpg
I had replica data plates made up some years ago if anyone is interested. This one was from a destroyed 1993 vehicle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks