• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drash Heater Model D900

Direct9884

Bought a Drash heater Model D900 from a government website and they are missing the Thermostat Remote and power cord. Does anybody know it is possible to get replacement parts for those or if anyone make their own from store bought supplies?

TheDrashStash

Bought a Drash heater Model D900 from a government website and they are missing the Thermostat Remote and power cord. Does anybody know it is possible to get replacement parts for those or if anyone make their own from store bought supplies?
Send me a pic of the thermostat connector. And do you know if it's 24v going to the controller? I've been modding units to take HDT Nordic air controllers

Poccur

You sure of the part number/Model ? They made a D1000, never seen a D900....

Just zoomed up your pics....D900 it is, I stand corrected.....I will do some digging...

Last edited:

Poccur

You sure of the part number/Model ? They made a D1000, never seen a D900....

Just zoomed up your pics....D900 it is, I stand corrected.....I will do some digging...
I have the manual for that....PM me your email and I will send it to you....

TheDrashStash

Looks a bit different then a hunter camfire heater but they're still 3 pins. If you're good with wires figure out which one is ground and which 2 you cross to turn on the heater. The thermostats are just on-off switches. The circuit should be 24v like other heaters but check it.

I have a bunch of parts Nordic air units so I swap the connector and use the Nordic remote

pickupman250

Looks a bit different then a hunter camfire heater but they're still 3 pins. If you're good with wires figure out which one is ground and which 2 you cross to turn on the heater. The thermostats are just on-off switches. The circuit should be 24v like other heaters but check it.

I have a bunch of parts Nordic air units so I swap the connector and use the Nordic remote
Thanks for the idea. I was thinking the same route but wanted to make sure

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks