• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Driveline Bolts

rustystud

Does anyone have a good source for the Driveline Flange Bolts ? They are Grade 8 1/2" X 1.5" Fine Thread with a 5/8" shoulder. I tried all the bolt supply places here in the Seattle area and the cheapest I could find them for was $4.00 each minimum order of 100 .
Thanks.

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HI I may have some how many do you need have hardware store here that would have them too.
I am guessing they are for a deuce?

rustystud

Well I tried the driveline shops. No go, they said they where obsolete . So I went to "White Owl" and they came through. Almost $3.00 a bolt, but better then nothing !

steelandcanvas

If Fastenal has the correct nuts, would they also have the correct bolts to match? For scarce heavy duty hardware, I have found some items at our local John Deere sales/parts/service store. Just a thought.

TMNT

I've talked to the guys at ISO parts and they don't like dealing with small quantities. Maybe your luck will be better but they deal in volume to the governments (ours and others).

welldigger