• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

driver door glass!!!

sjohn116

All joking aside, if you need a driver's door glass and Eastern has it, you arent going to find many alternatives. Pay them the $$$ and get it double wrapped in bubble wrap, double boxed, and it should survive normal UPS/FEDEX to anywhere in the lower 48. You're only other alternative is to cut plexi, it wont slide up and down very well, it will haze over time, and lastly, if your state has vehicle inspections, your truck will fail with a plexi window. No DOT approved, only works on the race track. Cant speak to your state, but in Maryland, the State Police monitored safety inspection includes "Window mechanism in proper working condition, window rolls up/down without issue," for both the driver and front passenger doors. Welcome to the LMTV club. They are as much fun/expensive/headache/rewarding as they are unique and HUGE on urban road.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Normally I would have spares but I have 3 4x4s I am trying to put together. Its all the door stuff thats hard to come by. Alot of the little stuff is current in the mil system but bae is the supplier on alot of it and they wont sell to non gov.

Smike740

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn’t see anything in the TM.

I first rolled down the window and then pulled out the rubber glass channel. I next drilled out the rivets holding the metal channel in and the screws at the bottom and then removed the metal channel Next unbolt the glass and pull up and out.

SausageGuy

Here is where I bought mine from the factory. They were really good to work with.

12414360: $199.00 each + $100.00 crating fee & LTL freight (variable)
12414355-001: $150.00 each (no crating or packaging fee. Can ship via UPS)
12414355-002: $150.00 each (no crating or packaging fee. Can ship via UPS)

Erik Reistad
Omni Glass & Paint
920-236-2381

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is where I bought mine from the factory. They were really good to work with.

12414360: $199.00 each + $100.00 crating fee & LTL freight (variable)
12414355-001: $150.00 each (no crating or packaging fee. Can ship via UPS)
12414355-002: $150.00 each (no crating or packaging fee. Can ship via UPS)

Erik Reistad
Omni Glass & Paint
920-236-2381
What is each part number ?

coachgeo

Thank you! What was the TM# and where might I obtain a copy of the TM? Lugnuts
first forum on this discussion board is Technical manuals. Just search it for LMTV. there is one post with all the LMTV links. (A0) . these are also on the LMTV MTV facebook page (see MENU /" Hall of knowledge" ) in the Announcements there

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks