• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Driver side door won't open

cruzinz28

Last night when I went to get in the truck I turned the door handle about 3/4 of the way, the door began to open then I heard a ping! The door latch pin released back out and wouldn't allow the door to open. I pushed the door back shut and after 5 min found that the door handle will turn from 6 o'clock to about 5 o'clock and you can get the door to open. Go past the 5 o'clock position and the pin releases out again. The last thing I have is when the door is in the open position, the outer door handle turns back and fourth but the door pin doesn't move. The inner handle is all that works correctly. I'm sure I'm not the only one to have this happen to them. Hope someone can help.
thanks - Jesse

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The square shank on the outside door handle sounds stripped to me. This happens alot. Take out the 2 screws and look it over.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Jessie,

If you can't fix it before I get back, I have a spare drivers side door that we can part out.

CARNAC

jjfricko

kick the door completely closed then open it again if you need to get it open i do it constantly with my deuce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks