• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drivers side front sag??

rustystud

Congrats on finding the problem, glad it all worked out. I have not sent my springs out to be re-arched at all. With the age, I just went with new lift springs. I will say that my USA made 1 ton rear springs for my M1031 where big $$$ but worth every penny. They ride awesome!

I'm also glad that 4 pages of banter got a result for the OP without spending any money. Going back to using my hands, you could jamb a few fingers in between the U-bolt plate and the bumpstop to see that she is off a 1/2". I would only use my calibrated fingers for measurement though...
My fingers lost their calibration years ago due to getting hammered and crushed and generally abused after 4 decades of working on heavy equipment. Cortisone injections keep them working though. In fact cortisone injections is about the only thing keeping me moving these days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks