• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drivers side rear wheel stuck!

allrevup

That would have beign one one my two guess, they look well design= eye wrap, large spring pack with many thinner leaves and bolted spring straps instead of press wrap

SPECIALTYLC

Uh, wow, thanks.

To everyone else thank you for the help. I still don't understand how it could be a brake issue if the wheel will spin backwards. But I'll go bang on some stuff tomorrow and report back. I'll take some pics for Westech as well; not sure of what - maybe a picture of the hub not turning?
Drum brakes are designed to work in the forward direction more than reverse. The primary shoe contacts the drum and slightly rotates the brake assy to push the secondary shoe into the drum. In reverse it doesnt do that. Basic high school auto shop class stuff.
You need to pull the drum off to verify that none of the brake hardware has come loose.