• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

driving but not owning

GPrez

You may not be able to own that particular one, but if you have deep pockets you can get one.[thumbzup]. Not with the armor though.

Thanks for serving.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I aspire to own that hummer. Whats wrong with the armour..? Can't a civilian own an armored MV / Truck ...? I don't think its illegal is it..?:popcorn:

perhaps this thread should be moved out of CUCV and into conversations?

where are you that you're rockin the old school M1114? I haven't seen an old one like that since 2007.

to answer your edited part of your thread- an M1A2 SEP...well I don't drive them anymore but being that Im a Tank Commander I guess I could drive if I had to. :jumpin:

Why can't I have one? I don't the the 10+ million dollars or a valid EUC for one! rofl

Attachments

Last edited:

TyJustice

I'll start the bid -- $175.00

Don't even think about out bidding me suckers!:razz:

I'd pay to drive that around for a day--Stay safe.

TyJustice

where are you that you're rockin the old school M1114? I haven't seen an old one like that since 2007.

to answer your edited part of your thread- an M1A2 SEP...well I don't drive them anymore but being that Im a Tank Commander I guess I could drive if I had to. :jumpin:

Why can't I have one? I don't the the 10+ million dollars or a valid EUC for one! rofl

Is that you sittin on that azz?!? That's tier 1 if I've ever seen it!

TyJustice

Lol yea it's me. That was taken a couple of miles East/southeast of the Syrian border. We stopped and talked to a couple of nomads and had a nice photo op.

Well done! I love it.

I'm sure that pic is going to fly around the interwebs fast as.. @$ well you know, If it hasn't already!

auron

well I can't tell you exept for sw asia but being in the service you might know what I am talking about

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks