• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Driving My M3A1 Stuart Tank

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well...Steve...the M3A1 is green and so am I...with envy:drool:...and welcome to the best MV site on the internet.

By the way...if you ever want to see the color pink....just look at Wreckerman's underwear....preferbly before he does one of his "Murphy" meets Wreckerman feets....then they may be sorta brown:|

Attachments

Last edited:

Steve Greenberg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M3A1 Stuart Tank

I am not sure what it is like to have money! I just got done paying for my son's college tuition! Several years ago I sold my M3A1 scout car and a couple jeeps to pay for the tank:wink:
Steve:smile:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Last edited:

KyCUCVs

I have always loved the M3 and M5 Stuart tanks, especially the early M3's with their five .30 cal machineguns. Does anyone beside me remember a comic book printed in the 60's , I think called G.I. Combat, which featured a Stuart tank haunted by the ghost of J.E.B. Stuart? I wish I had saved all of those. Probably had something to do with my life-long love of tanks.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
In my much younger day my buddies and I eagerly awaited the new comic books that sold at the corner store for a nickle....
Sgt Rock, The Haunted tank, The Silver Surfer, Green Hornet, etc......with a buck or so we could be entertained for hours.

We often picked up discarded soda bottles (5 cents deposit) to fund our library. Our honeypot scavanging site was the local "Lovers Lane".....lots of empties (and other disgusting stuff) laying there the next morning.

Wish I had that stash of comic books now......I could prob buy some more green iron.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks