• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Driving my new m931a1 home from Rogers Mn to Chicago Sunday!

ryan77

Im driving my new 923a1 home from Rogers MN to Chicago! Taking 90-94 all the way through MN,Wisc and IL! Hopefully it will be a smooth trip! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371953964.452619.jpg

Last edited:

ryan77

Just left ss member 54reo! Great guy! Stopped for fuel and hitting road!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371998345.316603.jpg Truck looks like its brand new! Clean as a whistle!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Safe and enjoyable trip!
God bless,
Tony

PS, doesn't look like a 931a1 as in threads title? Did you get the wrong trk? LOL

ryan77

Safe and enjoyable trip!
God bless,
Tony

PS, doesn't look like a 931a1 as in threads title? Did you get the wrong trk? LOL
I tittled it wrong! Woops!! Just stopped at rest area near Menonmie Wisc!! Stretch my legs and get my hearing back!

54reo

That truck will make the trip no problem. Everything is brand new on it.

The only issue I see you having will be a sore butt when you get home.

ryan77

Just got home! Truck ran great! Only issue other then my butt feels like i spent a week in cook county jail! Only issue was the muffler blew apart at the bottom in Wisconsin! Looks like it rusted inside out!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372028148.662438.jpg

Last edited:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad ya made it home!! Are those "neighbors" you were asking about the same ones that didn't like your deuce? If so, I'm sure a M923a1 won't bother 'em in the least. Such a petite vehicle, heck, I can hardly see it in the drive way with all the kids and such around. Enjoy the new toy!!!

God bless,
Tony

ryan77

Glad ya made it home!! Are those "neighbors" you were asking about the same ones that didn't like your deuce? If so, I'm sure a M923a1 won't bother 'em in the least. Such a petite vehicle, heck, I can hardly see it in the drive way with all the kids and such around. Enjoy the new toy!!!

God bless,
Tony
Its going to storage lot tomorrow in Crystal Lake!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks