• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drove the Deuce...Some questions

Woodsplinter

I'm talking about spring #6 in the picture, if I can attach the picture. The spring attaches to the top of the shoe. There are springs available, but they were thinner than OEM and I was not able to get it hooked into the eyelet on the shoe.
Interesting- I'm getting ready to reline my parking brake but haven't bought any parts yet.

renodogs

It's not the ebrake. I had already completely removed it. I'm running 9.00-20 NDT's that appear to be in decent condition although I do notice the fronts are cupped.

On a side note I had expected this thing to be a gutless dog. It actually pulls quite good for the measly 134 HP it is. I was quite surprised. Even climbing hills. Granted it's empty.
It is a blast to drive. Mostly thumbs up and good looks. When I stopped for fuel I had one jerkoff say "Out hillbillying it ?" I wanted to punch him in the face but I had the wife and kid. What an *******. But I do love driving it around.
My response to something like that...

"Yeah, headed over to your house to visit your wife". It usually shuts them up.