• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dual circuit master fill ?'s

kwiksilver

How in the heck are you supposed to fill the rear reservoir on this thing. I am going to rebuild the airpack and master and while I was reading the TM and scoping it out I noticed the cap. Also, my fluid looks like a tequila sunrise in the master. WTH is that about?

Crazyguyla

When filling the dual circut master cylinder: Filling the front reservoir will fill the rear reservoir. There's a passage between the front and rear reservoir. I had emailed the guru's at PS magazine when I had to work on my first Deuce in the army with the dual system and that was their reply. If one was to take a flash light, take the front reservoir cap off, and look into the reservoir, you'll see passage between the front and rear reservoirs.

Kwiksilver, while you have the master cylinder out, you could rig a remote reservior when you put it back together.

wsucougarx

Hey Kwiksilver, have you found a rebuild kit for the dual circuit master cylinder???? I have been unable to track them down. I've got a couple single circuite MC rebuild kits but nothing for the dual circuit master.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks