• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dual Master Cylinder conversion done

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well It is done for the most part. Removed all components and installed the master cylinder from a Chevy pickup. Currently waiting on a brake line set from MM but looks good so far. Should go good with the front disks on it now.:wink:

Attachments

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What brake disks and rotors are you using? Are you going to 4 wheel disks? What about the proportioning valve?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rotors and calipers from a 3/4 ton chevy (i'll take a picture later). Rear will get disks when I get a spare hub (hint-hint).

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's a pic of the front disk brakes (surface rust from being parked 7 months). Parking brake is on the origional transfer case. (still need one hub before sending them off):beer:

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
By the way, if anyone wants the M37 origional M/C; I'll send it for postage. By Wed it will be gone regardless.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I suppose you could send one of your good hubs off and use the bad one for a "roll around" hub? I won't get at the ones here till middle of next week????? Then I could bring them out when I get the M220 and save postage.

Why don't you just call the guy and get a price on the whole truck and I will pick it up?