• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dual stacks

crazywelder72

Anyone ever make a set of dual stacks? Not like its needed but it would look evil. you could even use the manifold heater concept (x2) and have the stacks blow flames on the flick of a switch.

lawdog1623

not this in particular, but i just saw a deuce that had dual exhausts running out the back and the stack was inop. This was done to make the ride quieter but not subtract from the aesthetics.

lawdog1623

ha, speaking of adding flaps. Funny story coming up. My deuce is teaching me and not the other way around. I went out after a hard driving rain of two days to start the truck. My wifes $35,000 white chrysler town and country mini van was parked right beside it. I start the truck let it idle, then gas it a few times....i let it idle for 5 minutes and then look at my wifes van. It looked like a dalmation. The truck blew black crud all over the van. To say the least i was surprised...all i could do was laugh.

crazywelder72

lol that is funny. my truck has a flapper on it now. the clanking is annoying when i had starting issues and low rpm but it just adds a touch of the awesome look to it. IMO

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I uesd my old gasser m52 as the return home vehicle, for a over night outing for my wife that included dinner, hot tub, limo, motel had 150 rooms, each one had a different theme,(cave room is a CAVE), had the m52 with its low, out in front of the rear drivers exhaust parked out in front to go home in, when I parked it there was a empty spot next on the right (exhaust side), guess what parked next to it, a BRAND NEW cream colored cad, still with dealer plates, well we all know what the exhaust puts out when a gasser starts up after setting for about 24 hours, it was pretty bad at mid post, a lot of slobber, then as I cranked the m52 up to head home, the whole left forward Conner turned black, the dew made the mess even worse because the soot was running down the side.
WE left at about 8:00, bet when the owner of the cad got up and saw the car with the soot now dried had a lot of LOVE for MVs :beer:

phil2968

If I was going to do them I would run them up in a traditional manner but behind the cab and a touch outside. No mufflers, no bends, just flappers.

fat lady sings
Did you see my video? They are humvee fording exhaust pipes. Saw some at the Bellview military show and did not buy them!:doh: Wish I had them now. Would like to have another truck with them.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Did you see my video? They are humvee fording exhaust pipes. Saw some at the Bellview military show and did not buy them!:doh: Wish I had them now. Would like to have another truck with them.
I bought all of them that one of the Vendors at the 2010 Ga Rally had....got them stashed out in the garage for future projects.

Here is a pic of my bobber (now Phil's) before it was modified.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks